13 Kasım 2012 Salı

Stuff And Things

Hello everyone!!! I have not been on here for a while so I have decided to post a big update on whats been happening at work. Here's a heap of new pics and a bit about each one...

Alla Prima was nice enough to use my mariachi trumpeter tattoo on one of there new posters! witch was very exiting for me as I am an avid Alla Prima user and a huge fan of there work.


Next up is the latest addition to our friend Tammy's sleeve, this was really fun and I can't wait to get back in and finish it off. 


This is on a new customer of mine, awesome dude, sits like a rock!! 6 hours on this session. 


Me tattooing my lovely wife to be :)


We had a Halloween day at work and i did this on the boss :) was super cool!!


Another session on Ryans owl sleeve about 2 hours on this we bit


Second sitting on this one, can't wait to see what this comes out like!!


So I done this on my cousin Kayla Jordan today, it was a tattoo my dad "Fats" had done on my uncle (Her dad) many years ago.. we re-drew it a wee bit, it was super fun!! Done with my Mark Iddles color packer and Marv Lerning shader :)


Fist session on my little sisters first tattoo, she sat really well and didn't complain about the size i decided on at all haha...


Dragon in progress, nearly done finally!! I'm very happy with this tattoo so far, its way out of my comfort zone but I thinks its turned out pretty cool :)


My first Rob Zombie tattoo!! super fun peace, free hand back ground. Alla Prima Inks


This is my first pointillism tattoo ever, not my usual style at all but had a lot of fun with it.. 


Well thanks all for your time, look forward to tattooing you soon..

Regards,

Matt Jordan

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder